Monday, March 23, 2009

Day One

Day One - Originally Posted January 1, 2009

What started out as a hobby now has become an obsession.
I started putting together a list of rock concerts in the Cleveland area and after hitting the 1000 mark I thought why not put it out there for everyone to enjoy.

I'll be updating the site regularly with all of the concert info I have including photos, tickets, posters and any memories that you have that you want to add to that show.
I be adding all of the big rock acts from the 60's, 70's 80's, 90's and even shows from the 2000's as well as favorites of mine including acts like Frank Sinatra and Miles Davis because, well they are Frank and Miles! enough said.

But I want your favorites also, so if you have the time send me the concerts you want listed. Just make sure that the show is confirmed, so send us your photos of the show, scan your ticket stubs, write about the show, anything that can make this site better and I will credit you on the site for your submissions.

Tell your friends about us. Let's get the rock and roll energy back in Cleveland!
Peace out.
Bear

0 comments: